mimmi staaf

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

You know that emoji with the hearts for eyes? That's how I feel when I look at this incredible space styled by the owner of Stockholm-based interiors shop Mimmi Staaf. This whole look really hits the nail on the head for me - clean, lots of light, still bright and lively. Is it weird that my favorite detail is the stacking desk boxes? The colors! I so hope it makes up for my absence yesterday - I was traveling to New Jersey and chose a bag of 479° caramel popcorn (the best) over in-air internet.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so lovely it makes me want to cry!! So much pretties in one blog :')

    Bethany

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh GIRL, don't cry! thank you! appreciate you reading!

      Delete

⌇DISCREET CHARMS⌇ All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger