apartment visions 2 // objects

Monday, September 9, 2013

How was everyone's weekend? Catch up on some sleep? Go for a drive somewhere nice? Watch way too much Sherlock and think someone was breaking into your apartment at 2 AM? Hmm... moving on...

I made some serious progress in the new apartment on Friday night! A friend of mine with an eye of gold came over to cook dinner - we made tacos and this Mexican lime soup (it's good to eat hot foods in the heat!), drank watermelon passionfruit frozen margaritas (it's better to drink cold things), and got very involved reconfiguring furniture. Wild night, huh? Just what I needed because it's starting to feel more like home in here. Below, some dream pieces I'm loving, some now sold out but still inspiring me in my search!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

⌇DISCREET CHARMS⌇ All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger