delpozo spring 2014

Friday, September 13, 2013

Some fancy fashion for your Friday! I've been keeping up somewhat lackadaisically with the fashion shows happening these days (it's a task to really stay in there!), and am planning a nice roundup soon - lots of eye candy for sure - but for now, one of the collections that really ran away with my heart - Madrid-based label Delpozo

I really find that my favorite shows are of the less-wearable, completely aspirational, storybook sensational type. It makes it that much easier to appreciate the artistry and imaginativeness without the ache of wanting a piece to wear today, tomorrow, all next month (though I would not mind...!). 







ps - Also worth drooling over: Miss Moss's fantastic art/fashion mashups featuring Delpozo's runway looks alongside Jean-Baptiste-Camille Corot's paintings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

⌇DISCREET CHARMS⌇ All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger