apartment visions

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Truth be told, I've written a lot about beautiful things all the while residing in some teeny tiny, not-so-cute places. Sure, they've had some character to 'em, absolutely they'd stood witness to serious life in between their walls. Sometimes, they were even a little bit magical (referring to a six-floor Alphabet City walk-up with a terrace overlooking a nearby community garden's weeping willows). But sparkling and grown-up? Well no, not quite (speaking now of the lack of tables, places to sit, things to eat out of and with, etc.). I've hopped between sublets, nestled myself into economy-sized graduate school housing, and finally have emerged, wings spread, so very ready to get in there. Would you believe me if I told you I had a lot of pent up decorating energy inside of me? God save my poor, sweet roommate.

Below, some images inspiring me. Really feeling light woods, greens, blues, and pinks!


apartmentvisions_sketch All photos from my Pinterest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

⌇DISCREET CHARMS⌇ All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger