mum & co.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Really, really stunning leather pieces by Mum & Co. I love their story - so I won't use too much self control by keeping it to myself:
"The story is quite short, and it all happened at home. My mother has two daughters whose tastes are simply exquisite. Simply put, it is not easy to satisfy their needs. This by no means refers to culinary matters, but to all the bits and pieces they love to be surrounded with. Apparently, that's what girls are used to. Sooner or later, one of them had to - tired of looking for the stylish, leather backpack - ask Mum for help. And mum, as all mums do, would do anything for her daughters. So this time too she was ready to put aside any of her other full-time responsibilities, and stand up to the task."
Moms are the best. And would you believe me if I told you that each of these hand-crafted-by-Mum beauties were actually kinda-sorta affordable? I know, right? Check 'em out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

⌇DISCREET CHARMS⌇ All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger