instant charms // two

Saturday, October 5, 2013

instadrop2
I cannot believe it is October already! Huh, wha? So many things have happened the last month or so... I TURNED 25!, I moved into a new apartment, went to the Malibu County Fair because, why not!, checked out the Norton Simon Museum (so good!), honed some very beginner calligraphy skills with the masterful Maybelle at Poketo, traveled home to the East Coast to visit my family and picked apples down the road from my house, took a trip to Maryland with friends for a very music-filled weekend underneath some truly beautiful early-autumn skies, and of course, took many photos of flowers and plantlife. Ha! All good things. I am thankful.

See more or follow me on Instagram, if you'd like! See the first ⌇instant charms ⌇ post over here, as well. Happy weekend!

ps/ to anyone who has been reading during these early days, I cannot thank you enough. Much love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

⌇DISCREET CHARMS⌇ All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger