beth hoeckel

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

[originally published on Summer Teeth on February 13, 2012]

Baltimore-based Beth Hoeckel is one of my favorites. just loved seeing designlovefest post one of her cool creations. I went to school in Baltimore and constantly feel lucky when thinking about how nonchalantly I was exposed to great, interesting things while there. hell to the yes, collage and mixed media with seriously apocalyptic undertones.

bethhoeckel8
bethhoeckel7
bethhoeckel6
bethhoeckel4
bethhoeckel5
bethhoecke5

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome!! She must have so much fun searching for vintage images of people looking at something!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures!! Please check out my blog!! <3
    www.thepublicdollhouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

⌇DISCREET CHARMS⌇ All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger